PACKAGES & PROGRAMS:
As a triple board certified medical doctor in Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, and Integrative Medicine who has extensive training in Functional Medicine, Ayurvedic Medicine, Yoga, Reiki, and other holistic approaches, Dr. V can assist you in piecing together the timeline and contributing factors to your health issues from a root cause perspective. She can interpret labs and test results and consultations you've already acquired from your standard allopathic physicians in detail from a functional perspective. Further, if it is determined that you need specialty functional medicine testing to help gain more insight into your condition and help you achieve your health goals, we are able to order unique and in-depth testing if needed such as:
- Comprehensive Analysis of Blood Panel : Micronutrient Panel, Inflammatory Markers, Insulin Resistance and Metabolic markers, Thyroid, Adrenal, Food Sensitivity, Leaky Gut/Intestinal Permeability Testing, etc.
- Comprehensive Analysis of Microbiome (Stool Testing)
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth Testing (SIBO Breath Testing)
- Comprehensive Salivary Testing
- Comprehensive Urine Testing
- Genetic Markers
- Additional personalized specialty testing may be recommended by Dr. V during visit if indicated.
These are just a few examples. Standard labs and functional specialty blood work can conveniently be done by a mobile functional phlebotomist, who can come to your home or place of work, or you can go to their lab. Many of the other tests can be done in the comfort of your own home, which you send back via the shipping labels provided in the lab kits.
Once we get functional data back, we can help you clarify what supplements, vitamins, or functional foods/nutraceuticals from which you would benefit. While the focus is always lifestyle and nutrition first, sometimes patients would benefit from temporary or long term supplements based on their unique health issues (such as digestive imbalances, micronutrient deficiencies, or genetic inefficiencies).
Since your health concerns did not develop overnight, similarly, immediate results and disease reversal cannot be magically achieved overnight. There is no magic pill. Typically, it can take 3-6 months or more to begin to see progress and results. This requires dedication, collaboration, hard work, and accountability. This is why it is beneficial to stay the course, play the long game, and enroll in the Functional Ayurveda™ Fundamentals Follow Up Package with both the MD and the Health Coach or one of the Customized Health Coach Only Programs to help you follow through and achieve the goals you are seeking.
To optimize the impact of this program, it is recommended that you complete this program in four (4) months.
This package includes:
- One (1) 75-minute Initial Consultation with Dr. Vazirani (In Person at the Warren office or via Telehealth - for NJ residents only)
- One (1) 60-minute Follow Up Lab Review Consultation with Dr. Vazirani (In Person at the Warren or Livingston office, or if In Person was previously done for initial visit, then via Telehealth or Telephone is permitted)
* It is recommended that BOTH appointments are scheduled at the time of booking to ensure you get the date/time of your preference, as the doctor's schedule often books out months in advance.
Your health concerns did not develop overnight; similarly, immediate results and disease reversal cannot be magically achieved overnight. There is no magic pill. Typically, it can take 3-6 months or more to begin to see progress and results. This requires dedication, collaboration, hard work, and accountability. This is why it is beneficial to stay the course, play the long game, and enroll in the Functional Ayurveda™ Fundamentals Follow Up Package to help you follow through and achieve the goals you are seeking.
You qualify for the Functional Ayurveda™ Fundamentals Follow Up Package once you complete the Functional Ayurveda™ Fundamentals Start Up Package.
- MD Follow Up Visits
- Dr. V uses a combination of Medical, Functional, and Ayurvedic Assessment to determine if any comprehensive functional medicine lab testing is warranted, and in this program would order any custom test panels she deems necessary (cost of testing is between the patient and the lab testing company, and is the patient's responsibility). Once we get functional data back from your testing, you meet with Dr. V for a results review follow up visit. At this point we can help you further customize what supplements, vitamins, or functional foods/nutraceuticals you would benefit from (or which ones may be harmful). While the focus in Functional Medicine and Ayurveda is always lifestyle, food/spices, meditation over medication first, some patients would benefit from temporary or long term supplements or lifestyle practices based on their unique health issues (such as digestive imbalances, micronutrient deficiencies, detoxification or genetic inefficiencies, for example) to help optimize their health. If any of these are determined to play a role in your health issues, you will be provided specific recommendations.
- The functional data is often very helpful in customizing your Functional Ayurveda™ wellness plan even further, but after the results review visit, the deeper work really begins.
- Your follow up program will be targeted to support your progress towards improved mind and body health utilizing Dr. V's unique approach. Utilizing the best aspects of what Integrative Functional, and Ayurvedic medicine have to offer, Dr. V and her team strive to help you address the root cause of your 'dis-ease' and and help educate and empower you to reestablish homeostasis and harmony by eliminating or minimizing physical, chemical, and emotional stressors and regain control of your life.
- As you progress through the program, we will support you through your challenges and struggles and celebrate your successes, and help you with modifying your plan as needed at each follow up visit to help you work towards your goals.
- Two (2) 60-minute follow up visits with Dr. Vazirani
The visits and sessions can be provided in the office, and/or via video or phone appointment.
To optimize the impact of this program, it is recommended that you complete this program in twelve (12) months.
This package includes:
Additional 60-minute follow up visits with Dr. Vazirani may be scheduled after the program if needed at the à la carte rate seasonally, biannually, or annually, as needed depending on your health condition/goals, or until you "graduate" from our practice!
COVID-19 RELATED QUESTIONS:
- For new patients, we offer Telehealth (Video Call) or In-Person consultations.
- For follow-up patients, we offer Telehealth (Video Call), Telephone, or In-Person consultations.
- We are screening all patients via a COVID-19 questionnaire prior to their appointment.
- Once in the parking lot, patients are instructed to call / e-mail and wait in the car until a staff member calls them in.
- All patients (and permitted guardians) are required to have a mask on at all times in the building. Anyone refusing to wear a mask will be asked to leave the facility.
- Temperature is checked upon entering the building. Anyone refusing a temperature check will be asked to leave the facility.
- All patients (and permitted guardians) are escorted directly to the room in which they are seeing the doctor.
- The office is disinfected before and after each patient visit.
- We are processing payments over the phone/online prior to the appointment.
- Supplements can be ordered via email, payment can be made over the phone, and we can schedule a contactless curbside pick-up.
- For the safety and wellbeing of patients and staff members, only pediatric patients (under 18 years old) or adult patients with a cognitive impairment/disability requiring assistance can be accompanied by one parent/guardian.
Our customized approach to optimizing wellness goes far beyond simply naming a condition and prescribing a pharmaceutical pill for every ill to cover up the symptoms. Instead, Dr. V and her team strives to address the root cause of our patients’ ‘dis’-ease and create root cause holistic programs of care that educate and empower our patients how to re-establish homeostasis and harmony by eliminating physical, chemical and emotional stressors and regain control of their life. Dr. Vazirani uses a combination of Medical, Functional, and Ayurvedic Assessment; comprehensive functional medicine lab testing (if warranted); researched supplements; and Functional/Ayurvedic food and lifestyle recommendations to customize each of her patients’ Functional Ayurveda™ Wellness Plans and properly modify the plans as needed with each Follow-up Visit.
Kindly note, that to schedule any appointments online, you will be required to have a credit card on file. Your credit card will not be charged until your appointment has been confirmed.
If you have difficulty with the registration process, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to assist you!
There is a non-refundable fee which is due at the time a package is chosen or an à la carte appointment is scheduled. If there is a balance due, that non-refundable amount will be automatically charged to you / your credit card as per the package/program/appointment schedule via automatic payment plan.
This policy was created to protect the allotment of valuable time that IHWA has reserved exclusively for you. This includes not only your appointment time, but the substantial amount of time spent by Dr.V and the IHWA team to review your intake form, your records, do research in preparation for a deep dive into the root cause of your health concerns, and help coordinate care when necessary. Patients often wait two or more months to be seen. A missed appointment or late cancellation takes time away from someone else who is seeking this unique approach to optimize their health. Eleven (11) days is the minimum amount of time needed for our team to contact other patients who may be on our waiting list for a sooner appointment, for them to gather the necessary records, and for our team to prepare for their appointment.
At the end of the visit, Dr. V will recommend any conventional or functional medicine lab testing, if indicated, and suggest an initial Functional Ayurveda™ wellness plan that will help guide you on your journey towards your health goals.
After the second visit, you can typically expect to follow up in 3, 6, 9, or 12 months with Dr. V to review your progress on the program and make any adjustments to your wellness plan. This and future visits are usually up to 60 minutes long, based on your needs and the complexity of your conditions. Oftentimes, if you have achieved your goals after 2-3 visits, you “graduate” from our practice!
If it has been more than a month since your visit, or if you have new issues or more complex questions that require the physician's involvement, clinical coordination of care, further research, or communications which require multiple back and forth communications, the IHWA Team may recommend scheduling a Phone, Telehealth, or In Person visit. Most patients find it helpful to take notes during their visit due to the vast amount of knowledge shared, and prior to their follow up visits, make a list of questions in a notebook and simply ask Dr. V or her team at their next visit.
Typically, Dr. V’s speaking calendar fills up approximately 4-6 months ahead of time. Kindly email us a detailed message at email@example.com and Dr. V or a team member will get in touch with you as soon as possible!